Fulton Classic (Men)
- ELIMINATE FOOT PAIN & BEYOND - Fulton shoe insoles are the perfect solution to provide all-day comfort with proper foot arch support. These insoles for plantar fasciitis have been designed by podiatrists to alleviate arch pain, knee pain, joint pain, and back pain with custom cushioning.
- CUSTOM ORTHOTICS ALTERNATIVE FOR ALL ARCH TYPES - Whether you are looking for high arch support or flat feet support we got you covered! Our cork arch support insoles for men conform to the shape of your foot giving a truly custom fit over time. (Achieve superior fit & arch pain relief after wearing for 10 hours/30 miles).
- SHOCK ABSORBING INSOLE TECHNOLOGY - If you need insoles for standing all day or walking on hard surfaces, Fulton shoe inserts will drastically reduce the impact on your feet and joints. Fulton foot support insoles eliminate fatigue & foot pain while the deep heel cup stabilizes and prevents injury.
- NO TRIMMING REQUIRED- Unlike most shoe inserts & insoles, Fultons are designed to fit inside any regular width shoe with a removable insole. Simply select your size – if you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. Comfort fit orthotics insoles right out of the box!
- SAVE MONEY & THE PLANET WITH FULTON CARBON NEGATIVE INSOLES: We've crafted a shoe insole that lasts just as long as your shoes! Made from premium quality natural cork, these insoles are both durable and sustainable. Engineered to provide arch support while also relieving foot pain every step of the way.
Items all come direct from brands to guarantee authenticity and condition.
Like new or very minor cosmetic blemishes. 99% in appearance. 100% in performance.
Thoroughly inspected, tested, and serviced by the Brand to meet strict performance standards — the same as a new product.
Once you've placed your order, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours to process for delivery.
Once your order is processed, it can take 3-5 days to ship via our partners.
For open-box and pre-owned products, returns are addressed on a case-by-case basis.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to know when we source new finds